Pogba Hits Back At Critics & Makes Huge Messi Claim

BoySmile

Pogba Hits Back At Critics & Makes Huge Messi Claim

Post by BoySmile » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:49 am

Manchester United star Paul Pogba has hit back at agent sbobet those who have been giving him a hard time about his performances for the English giants, and also made a big claim regarding FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi.The Frenchman, who was dropped on a few occasions by boss Jose Mourinho in the 2017/18 campaign, has come in for much criticism for his lacklustre performances from various fan bases, including the French public.Pogba's movement and body language around the park has been a big talking point for many of his critics, but the player has now made it clear he will not be changing the way he plays the game."I have always been like that," Pogba told France Football."When I have won, I have won being like that. That is my style of play. You are not going to criticise Messi when he walks on agent sbobet the pitch."If he scores three goals, are you going to say, 'Ah, but he is walking on the pitch?' No. You cannot tell me how to play."If I am here today, it is as I am. No one has told me how I must behave. That is my football, that is all."People can like it or not. I am not judged like everyone else, so I'm not normal. Moreover, I take this as a challenge."The 25-year-old made 37 appearances for agent sbobet the Red Devils in 2017/18, scoring six goals and assisting a further 12 strikes.

stół kuchenny z krzesłami