Agent: If My Client Doesn't Move To Man City, He Won't Be Happy

BoySmile

Agent: If My Client Doesn't Move To Man City, He Won't Be Happy

Post by BoySmile » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 am

The agent of a Serie A star has claimed that his client will not รวม ทาง เข้า sbo be happy if he misses out on the chance to play for Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.Napoli midfielder Jorginho has been the subject of interest from the Premier League over the past few months.The Serie A outfit recently revealed they had rejected a previous offer from City for the Italy international.However, Jorginho's agent, Joao Santos, has revealed his client will not be pleased if the move does not happen.“Jorginho is a Napoli player. Napoli and Manchester City have not yet reached an agreement, as there is around €10m distance between the demand and the offer.“Now City are working on Plan B. The player is waiting for Napoli’s decision. He has another two years on his contract and we will not renew it.“Jorginho’s contract is owned by De รวม ทาง เข้า sbo Laurentiis and, as of today, he remains a Napoli player. We won’t be hypocrites here, any player would love to go and play under Pep Guardiola.“I don’t have to say anything to the president, as if he is convinced that it’s a good deal to sell, then he will. If he feels Jorge can continue to do a good job with Napoli, then he’ll aim to keep him.“Jorginho is a professional, but this is รวม ทาง เข้า sbo the opportunity of a lifetime for him and his family. If he doesn’t go to Manchester City, he won’t be very happy.”

stół kuchenny z krzesłami