Pep Reveals Which Team Made Him Realise How Tough The EPL Is

Here you can give your suggestions and Idea's for H3nk.
makaralove

Pep Reveals Which Team Made Him Realise How Tough The EPL Is

Post by makaralove » Fri May 18, 2018 9:45 am

sbobet Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has revealed which Premier League side made him realise how difficult the English top flight is, despite the Citizens comfortably winning the league this season.In the Spaniard's debut season in England, City were defeated 2-0 by Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane in October after winning their first seven games of the 2016/17 campaign.

Guardiola has now revealed that it was that game that made him realise how difficult sbobet his time in England will be."We started quite good in terms of results," he told Sky Sports."The way we played, some games it was not good... The people say, 'OK, City are going to win.'"And then we face Tottenham, a Mauricio Pochettino team.

We saw how good they were, and I said, 'Wow, we are going to suffer. This season is going to be tough.'"People didn't think Tottenham were going to win the league. I suffered, I lived, I experienced it for the first time away at White Hart Lane against physicality, an amazing team the way they play, high pressing, good build-up.

"I said to my sbobet friends, 'It will be tough this season here,' and we started to drop points."City won the league by putting 100 points on the board this season, finishing 19 points ahead of rivals Manchester United.

stół kuchenny z krzesłami