Ronaldo's Mom Picks Between Man Utd Return Or PSG

makaralove

Ronaldo's Mom Picks Between Man Utd Return Or PSG

Post by makaralove » Thu May 31, 2018 9:11 am

sbothai Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo recently surprised many when he hinted he could quit Los Blancos. His mother has now revealed where, between Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain, she should would like to see her son play next if he does leave Spain.

After Real's 3-1 win over Liverpool in the UEFA Champions League final this past weekend, the 33-year-old stunned supporters sbothai when he suggested that he could be moving on from the club in this transfer window.It has since been speculated that his unhappiness in Spain is down to a contractual promise that was not kept by the club, while Ronaldo himself admitted his frustration.

The superstar's mom, Dolores Aveiro, has now commented on the matter, saying she would prefer that he returns to the Red Devils rather than sign for PSG. "I like Paris. I come every now and again," she told French TV."The last time was when my son received the Ballon d'Or."It was a great honour. When I arrived, I was treated well by everyone.

"Convince Cristiano to sbothai sign for PSG? To be honest, it wouldn't annoy me (if he did), but I would prefer him to return to Manchester United."Many believe Ronaldo's issue with Real's board will be resolved with a new and improved contract offer, especially as similar events have occurred in the past.Following his 44 goals in 44 matches this season, it is unlikely the club would want to lose him.

stół kuchenny z krzesłami